"The only times I’m self-conscious are-when I’m Jean Arthur. In front of the camera I lose my identity completely, and with it I lose my timidity. As a character in a play I feel as if I can be what people expect. As Jean Arthur, I never feel as if I know what people expect."
Happy birthday Gladys Georgianna Greene aka Jean Arthur!! (October 17, 1900 -
J une 19, 1991)
Found a gif that sums up my life…
+ 2 notes
A JEAN ARTHUR REFERENCE AND A PICTURE OF DORIS ON THE WALL IN AHS.
Definitely not alone in that.
i don’t find ava gardner that pretty and it upsets me. because obviously i am not normal.
+ 380,969 notes
When you bullshit an essay and manage to get a good grade.
Bianca Del Rio & Rupaul’s Drag Race Season 6 Giveaway
Edited September 22, 2014: New prize and 2nd place prize added!
I can’t think of anything to write here. I just want to say thank you to all of you for following me and this seemed like the easiest way to do it. Here’s what you’ll get if you win:
- Signed Bianca Del Rio Photo
- Bianca Del Rio T-Shirt, Mens/Unisex Size Large (Brand is Next Level Clothing)
- 12 Bianca Del Rio Postcards by Chad Sell
- 60 Queens by Chad Sell
- "Not Your Cup of Soup" Foxy cup by ME! Inspired by Joslyn Fox (click here to see a picture of the cup I made for her).
- Newly Added: A custom made RuHaul featuring your favorite Drag Race Queen! Click here and here to see the RuHaul I made for Bianca Del Rio!
Retail value: about $120. The mug is only one of two in existence and you can’t really put a price on that ♥️
2nd Place Prize:
- A custom made RuHaul featuring your favorite Drag Race Queen!
No giveaway blogs
You don’t have to be following me.. but you should be!
You don’t have to be following me on twitter: @BiancaDelNero, but you should be!
1 Like and 1 Reblog per blog
Will Ship Internationally
Closes October 31, 2014. I will announce the winner here on November 1st!
+ 37,685 notes
steal her style: Ina Garten
denim shirt: woven from Egyptian grown cotton and died with the wildest indigo grown in South Carolina
pearl earrings: gathered from the bottom of the Persian Gulf
tomatoes: picked fresh from the finest gardens in Italy during the winter’s harvest
but if you can’t store bought is fine
Favourite BDR moments per episode -
6x10 Drag My Wedding